Country Market & Long Table Dinner
Long Table Dinner
The Long Table Dinner features locally sourced and produced food prepared by renowned chef Judy Wood, paired with amazing locally sourced beverages. The dinner experience will include live music from the Peacock Sisters Duet and presentations from the chef on the elements of the meal and the local farms the food is sourced from, all while overlooking the spectacular vistas of Horseshoe Canyon for a truly unique dining experience.
The Long Table event opens to registered guests at 5 pm.
Purchase your tickets here:
Set against the dramatic landscape of the popular Horseshoe Canyon, the Growing Kneehill Country Market will take place on August 19, 2023, featuring local food & beverage producers, artisans, and tourism operators, as well as numerous activities and experiences for the whole family. This event provides visitors and residents an opportunity to get connected to local agriculture and sample the amazing products that Kneehill County and the surrounding area have to offer.
The Country Market will take place from 10 am to 4 pm and is a Free family-friendly event! This public event will highlight some of the amazing local food and artisan products grown and created in the region, as well as provide an opportunity to connect with local agriculture and the rural community. Enjoy fresh food vendors and live music while exploring the many family-friendly activities including an inflatable farm maze, real farm machinery, farm-themed games and activities, farm information centers, and more!
Country Market Vendors Include:
- Rocky Roadz- Gormet Mini donuts & ice cream
- Prairie Bloem Creations – Wood Flowers
- Liv Life Livery Farm – local food and natural products
- Busy Bee Bake Shoppe- Baking and Honey products
- Rambling Through Roses- Artisan craft products
- DNA Gardens- Fruit Wine, pies, and berry products
- Yard Art by Ron- Artisan Metal Products
- Siplicious- Locally blended tea products
- RanAman Ranch
- Eliza Jane Soap Company- Handcrafted Soaps, Scrubs and Pottery
- Aspen Mosaic- Artisan Breads
- High Seas Coffee
- Nature’s Essential Garden- Natural plant-based bath, body & soul products
- Solterra d’Italia & Sunterra Meats- Salamis, Hams, Dry-Cured Meats & Fresh Meats
- The Little Market Farm- Local Greenhouse Produce
- We B Jamming- Canned Jams, Jellies, Sauces & Salsa
- Diggers Diner- Food Truck
- BERTABURRITOS- Tex Mex Food Truck
- Red Deer Watershed Alliance
- Audio Orchard Bakery- Local Baked Goods
Daytime Entertainment: Memphis Mafia Band
Memphis Mafia Band is a high-energy band that plays classic and outlaw country along with some good “old time” rock n’ roll music.
Formed in 2017 in Red Deer, Ab, Memphis Mafia Band quickly went from playing local venues to touring around the province playing the many larger Casino Circuit, Rodeo and Festival shows.
Each member brings vast experience and love for the “Golden Years” of rock and country which is evident on the stage. Audiences quickly become engaged in the moment and the show inevitably turns into a dance party.
More information please visit: https://kneehillcounty.com/2264/Growing-Kneehill-Events