Uncover Wonder Safely in the Drumheller Valley.
UPDATE November 24 2020
The Town of Drumheller has been placed under enhanced COVID measures with new public health measures in place as of November 13. Before visiting please ensure you understand the measures set by the province and the Town to plan your trip to the Drumheller Valley accordingly.
Businesses have made adjustments based on health and safety and the enhanced measures. Feel free to call individual businesses in advance to ensure you understand any changes in place.
In addition, on November 23rd the town issued a mandatory mask bylaw for all indoor spaces.
The Drumheller Valley is still ready to welcome visitors safely however we ask that you plan ahead to ensure the best possible experience in Drumheller. We are committed to welcoming you to the Drumheller Valley in a way that is safe for our community and visitors.
You can help us by taking the following steps to explore responsibly.
- Masks are mandatory at all times while in an indoor, enclosed or substantially enclosed Public Place, Indoor Workplace or in a Public Vehicle where other people are present.
- Maintain a distance of two metres when you encounter fellow adventurers. Be aware of the need to step to the side to create distance from passersby, and do your best to keep a healthy distance from those ahead of you on the path or trail.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and regularly and make use of hand sanitizer where available.
- Bring your own safety supplies such as masks and hand sanitizer.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home.
- Avoid gatherings that involve large groups.
- Remember to be extra cautious and avoid injury to minimize the demands placed on local emergency response teams.
Refer to Alberta Health Services’ guidelines on travelling.
If you’d like to signup for our newsletter to get the latest updates and information for your visit please click here.