Equipping our local employees to help guests make the most of their time in Drumheller
Through this two-day program, we will coach staff to share a passion for the Drumheller Valley and the area. Our goal is to increase the confidence and sense of belonging for the local citizens while raising loyalty to local businesses and services for visitors and citizens.
What is included?
- A Familiarization Tour of the Valley with a mix of drive by and visits to local attractions
- Customer care training from the Royal Tyrrell Museum
- Community support information
- Certification for the employee
- Certificate and decal for the business
- A celebratory lunch for employees which includes a ‘toquing’ ceremony
- All about the Drumheller Valley
- Great customer care skills
- The range of community supports available to them
- Building a community-wide level of customer care
- Increasing the customer care offered to your customers
- Boosting staff confidence and morale
- Reducing staff turnover
- Increasing your appeal as an employer
Cost $60+gst per employee.
Session dates for 2024 are:
Please contact Heather at 403-821-1596 or email@example.com for more information.